Happy Monday Crafters!!!
How many Wooden Frames do you have around the house? Are they collecting dust because they are not exactly what you need? If you could change the color, look, and feel would it be perfect in that space? Well, you can!! Below is a wooden photo frame altered using the following:
1) Wooden Frame from Michaels $1 spot
2) Cuttlebug 'Swirls' folder (yellow background)
4) Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge (Grass w/flowers)
5) Stand & Salute Cartridge (Clouds)
6) Calligraphy Cartridge(Title)
7) George & Basic Shapes Cartridge (Heart)