I told you all a few days ago, that May was my favorite month. So much to celebrate, so much happiness. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary in a few weeks. I am thrilled to reach this small milestone because marriage is H-A-R-D but so rewarding. I started working on this design last week when my Summer in Paris cricut cartridge arrived in the mail. I knew what I wanted to do and was excited to pull it off. Here's the invite.
Here is how I did it:
1) My gypsy of course.
2) I welded a square from George & Basic Shapes to the building/bridge (is that what that is??) base from Summer in Paris to make the card base. (Silver 10.25 X 5.5)
3) Then I added the couple from Sweethearts and welded them to the base of the card as well.
4) Next, I cut the very intricate lace portion of the building/bridge. What a task. I ended up switching the blade after cutting out 6. It took a while to cut out all 4 on one sheet of 12X12 paper. I still had to take my pic and poke out several of the pieces. (Royal Blue 5.5 X 4.75)
5) Added silver ribbon across the top (using terrifically tacky tape)
6) I cut another set of the couple (black) to make us look cuter. LOL!!!!! And adhered them to the base.
7) Cut the inside and use Word to print all the details.