I think I have finally re-grouped from the 4-day crop I went to. I was very ambitious in what I wanted to accomplish. Although I didn't get it all done, I am happy with what I actually completed; especially an entire 8X8 album about my daughter's various hairstyles. That will always be a continuous project but I finished every picture I took with me. Maybe I'll share those later in the week.
I haven't done many layouts in a while, so I had to make that a priority on the trip. One of things I'm also working on is redoing a baby album that I gave as a gift. The parents thought they were having a girl, but She turned out to be a He!! Yes, I started doing the entire book over. I have another friend who is having a girl, so I'll be able to give her the book that is already completed. On the bath layout below, I am still trying to find the bottom of the boat on the towel rack as I unpack my stuff. Silly me didn't save the file on my gypsy either (I only have the original from the girl version).
The baby layouts used New Arrival & George & Basic Shapes. Enough words, here are the pictures: